I am a specialist crop scientist, with a particular interest in weed control.
I have worked for numerous stakeholders in the agricultural industry, including farmers, agents in the agro-chemical industry, provincial government, and large multinational agro-chemical companies. Services have also been provided to a number of firms in the legal fraternity, as well as companies involved in agricultural production, insurance underwriters, educational institutions, farmers groups, and companies involved in training initiatives in the agricultural field.
- Training in crop production techniques
- Training in weed identification and management
- Development of course content
- Scientific writing
- Seminars and specialist speaking engagements
- Farmers days
- Product launches
- Participation in agricultural research and development projects
- Research and development projects
- Production problems
- Weed control problems
- Expert witness
A B O U T
I am a specialist crop scientist, with a particular interest in weed control. I hold BSc (Agric)(Plant Production), BSc (Agric.)(Honours) (Agronomy), MSc (Agric.) (Weed Science), and PhD (Agronomy) degrees from the University of Pretoria. During my studies and my career to date, I have received 7 academic awards, including academic honorary colours from the University of Pretoria. I have also been honoured by the awarding of a Fellowship of the Southern African Weed Science Society, and the Dave Aneke research award for outstanding research in the field of weed science.
I offer services in consultation, training and writing on:
- The production of various field crops, including, but not limited to, maize, wheat, barley, soya beans, dry beans
- The production of various vegetable crops under field or greenhouse conditions
- Weeds and weed control problems
GET SUPPORT TODAY
Production of various field crops, such as maize, wheat, barley, soya beans, dry beans
Production of various vegetable crops under field or greenhouse conditions
Weeds and weed control problems